jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

My first earthquake

It was a beautiful night. I was at my boyfriend’s house and we just have went to bed. I was falling sleep when I heard a very sutil vibration from the window. Suddenly, the vibration became stronger. We realize that it was a tremor and we went down stairs to open the door before we couldn’t.

The floor started to move so violently that we scared. But it became worst. The street lights moved to both sides very fast, and when we looked to the sky we saw this very bright sparks that iluminated all. I didn't know what was happening, I thought it was the apocalypse.

My boyfriend held me tight and I cryed when I realize that my mom wasn't with me in that moment. I imagened my house collapsing with all my family inside. I wanted to see how my dad was, I wanted it to stop.

Finally, it did. I calmed down and I felt shame for my desperate cry. Then I went up stairs to get dress, but the tremor started again and my boyfriend thought that the house was damaged, so he didn't let me go.

I put my fahter in law's sweat shirt on and we went to see how the neighbors were. Then we took the car and drive to my boyfriend's uncles. They were fine, and I felt sad be cause I couldn't even talk with my family .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario