jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

This is me...

My name is Fanny Ng. At present, I'm writing this blog for my english class. I don't know what to say be cause I feel a little bit forced to write about my self hahaha. So I'm going to start talking about things that I like.

I like to travel to unknown cities, spend time with my lovely boyfriend, hang out with my friends, read, watch weird movies, listen to british rock music and sleep. But the thing that I like the most is eat. One of my favorites foods are sushi and italian food. I also like to cook, but I don't have too much time so I only do it at weekends.

My life is not too interesting. Weekdays I go to university where I'm studying journalism (my cousin Jason who lives in San Francisco makes fun of me be cause he can`t belive that this carreer lasts 5 years. That makes me feel so embarrassed!). Monday to friday I wake up early in the morning and I come back home late at night. It's pretty sad, be cause I can't find the time to relax. Weekends are different. I stay at my boyfriend's house where we date and eat a lot.

I live in Santiago, I'm 20, and I have a gorgeous sausage dog called Oliver. Also I have a mom, a dad, 3 sisters, one step father, one step mother and 2 step brothers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario