jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

My favourite piece of technology


A few weeks ago, I decided to buy a laptop. I didn't think that it would be necessary, but I wanted to have one anyway because it would be more comfortable than the traditional desk computer.

One day, I saw a very nice and cheap laptop on the internet, my dad gave me the money and I bought it. Once I get home with my new computer I became an addict. I have always like surfing in the web, but doing it while I am laying in my warm bed it's so different than before!

At first, my laptop was for making homeworks, write articles, read books, study, and all those things that people have to do at the university. Now I use it more to talk with my friends, read papers and magazines, listen to music, and watch videos everyday.

I like my laptop because it allows me to travel taking with me all the works that I have to do. Alsow it's wonderfull to be connected with the world everytime.

However, having a laptop has difficulties. One of them is that you have to be carefull with these objects, because they're expensive. The second problem is that if you don't have an internet connection it is very boring.

But the most important difficultie is that you have too many distractions. If you don't focus on what you really have to do -like studying, for example-, you could loose a lot of precious time for sleep.

Life would be so much difficult without my laptop... I couldn't work late at night, and I couldn't talk with my friends, or share videos and music. This technology object makes me really happy, but also consumes my time and energy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario