jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

My best friends

I met one of my best friends in my first day in a new school on second grade. I was six years old and I didn't knew anyone in my class. I sat down next to a dark hair girl called Natalia who was new at school just like me. We started talking and she became my best friend.

When we grew up, we met other people and we kept distant for a few years, but we still talking and seeing each other once in a while. In that time I started to hang out with a girl who also studied at my school and lived near to my house. Her name was Gabriela. It was very fun to go out with her, be cause we grew up toghether. We used to go to partys, dance, go shopping, cook weird foods, swim, met boys, and all those things that young girls do.

However, our friendship finished. When I was fifteen I met my boyfriend and a month after I move to a new house far away from her, so we stop talking.

After that, I started to go out with another girls of my class. One of them was Gabriela,-just like my other best friend- a short girl with curly hair, and we became friends. She is one of the most sensitive persons that I have ever met and we laugh a lot.

I have always thought that we met the best friends when we were kids. That's why two of my best friends are still being very close, but we can't see them very often be cause we are all studing at different universities.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario